Open to high school seniors who will be attending a two-year or four-year undergraduate collegiate program in 2021 and who are children of either US military veterans or active duty US military. Deadline to apply is April 4, 2022.
Parents may be, but are not required to be, employees of AT&T or members of the AT&T Veterans EG.
High school juniors attending dual-enrollment programs are not eligible. Children of dishonorably discharged veterans are not eligible. Family members of AT&T Veterans EG National Board and family members of Scholarship Committee members are not eligible.
Requirements for all Applicants
- Applicants must submit an official high school transcript
- SAT or ACT scores (optional in 2022)
- An essay, not to exceed 500 words, written by the applicant
- A listing of activities during high school to include group name, number of years of participation and any leadership positions held. Activities can either be inside or outside school and can include paid jobs.
- Children of active duty military must provide a photocopy of their identification card. Children of veterans must provide photocopy of their birth certificate or certification of the legal guardian and a photocopy of the DD214 of the parent or legal guardian.
- A letter of acceptance from a college or a letter from a high school guidance counselor stating that the applicant has applied to and intends to attend college in 2022
- Letters of recommendation are not required and will not be considered
- After selected for scholarship, proof of registration at the college of the recipient’s choice will be required prior to issuing a check